let's work together
All customized to your unique networking style.
The most successful business owners are those who delegate important yet
time consuming tasks to a trusted partner
What is Your Unique Networking Style?
(60-minute Networking Audit)
Identifying personal networking challenges and identifying key motivators and professional interests by using the DISC assessment to determine networking style.
Review the current networking style of the business development manager and adjust the activity to build a streamlined process to nurture current network
Provide additional viable resources such as introductions and checklists as needed.
Take your worry away about who to network with, deciding on events, what virtual opportunities to engage in and how to tactically nurture those relationships with an interactive guide to find your professional voice.
This is for:
- Business Development Professionals
- Small to Medium-Sized Business Owners
- Networking Event Preparation
- Networking Best Practices
- Networking Follow Up Activities
- Networking Time Management
- DISC Report
1st Session – Conduct Networking Audit
Deep dive into your current networking activity. In this first session we will identify your strengths and weaknesses and either trim the fat or add on to your networking activities.
2nd Session – Review Networking Audit
Assign achievable tasks and homework to assist with networking productivity
3rd Session – Accountability
Review homework and adjust accordingly to hit goals
4th Session – Group Call
Meet other members of the networking group to discuss goals, share resources and strategies.
Networking is such a personal activity, it is not a one size fits all practice. Most people get bogged down in the details and miss out on the foundation of how to build and retain an effective network. At the end of the day, no one cares WHAT you do, but do you know them, like them or trust them? Establishing and growing meaningful relationships is undeniably critical to long-term success and during the current worldwide pandemic when networking has shifted from onsite to fully online, Ashley reveals how to connect “face-to-face” in our new normal.
This is for:
- Sales Leaders
- Team Builders
- Corporate Training
- Nurture Your Current Business Relationships
- Create A Tactical, Individualized Approach
- Save Time By Recognizing The Best Strategic Partners
- Effectively Engage Contacts Using Email, Messaging, Social Media, And Other Digital Tools Craft An Authentic, Powerful Professional Networking Process.
Never Network Alone Again
You’ve spent hours at networking events or conference meeting the wrong people, frustrated at the lack of diversity and fearful of saying the wrong thing. With a Networking Concierge we put you in the right situation, or get you out of the wrong one.
“Custom Quote and Day Rates Available Upon Request”
This is for:
- On Site Strategic Partner
- Intentional Connections Made
- Networking Event Facilitator
- Event, Conference & Trade Show Execution
Ashley Assists, LLC
NETWORK WITH INTENTION